Business online banking provides authorized users with direct access to their accounts in an easy-to-use and familiar web-based environment. It is designed for clients who require accurate, real-time deposit and loan information; desire the ability to review transaction activity and initiate ACH transactions, including payroll and tax payments; or need to transfer funds between American Community Bank & Trust accounts. Plus, online bill pay saves time and money by eliminating check writing, envelope addressing, and stamp buying.
- Get instant, secure access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Transfer money between accounts with just a few clicks
- View account activity at any time, print it, or download it into your financial management software
- Reconcile accounts without waiting for monthly statements
historical information on accounts like certificates of deposit and
loans that are not available on standard monthly statements
Help reduce paper and conserve resources while gaining added protection against identity theft with e-Statements.
- View, download or print the last 18 months of electronic statements (they look just like the paper version you receive today)
- Receive email notifications when a new statement is available
American Community Bank & Trust offers an electronic bill payment solution that makes it easy to pay your bills.
pay bills right from your checking account using your
computer or smart phone. No need to write checks, address envelopes or
- Avoid fees or late charges on bills
- Easily set up recurring payments such as mortgage, car payment and utilities
- View future payments schedule through your checking account detail register
in online banking – it’s quick and easy! Stop in and speak with
your American Community Bank & Trust Business Banker.